Originally Posted By: Dalmar
So I have not transfered yet, I am still on EU. My question is should I burn up all my reags/cash for a couple days before I transfer? I was pretty loaded on reags but at the same time I was working on maxing out air because I already have 100-necro-arcane-earth and I think fire was maxed..at leasst 90+ anyhow.

I heard they beefed up monsters again somewhat so might be harder to get cash?...still reading up on the changes but getting the itch to play eek


Personally, I would burn up everything you have on EU since you cannot transfer it. Get yourself the skill gain that you can off of what you have there and then transfer. Since you have the pay for transfers now anyways you may as well utilize the rest of your items on EU.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]