Forces of the KGB Navy and the Andruk Alliance boarded the HMS Shadowbane II for a Kraken hunting excursion. While fighting our second Kraken, a enemy schooner appeared (Blood). The Shadowbane II pounded the enemy ship then Alliance forces boarded her and TOOK THE SHIP! Another enemy ship appeared soon after. This was a sloop again from the Blood guild. Once again Alliance forces scored a quick victory, but before the sloop could be de-spawned, it was eaten by the Kraken.

This was a stunning victory for KGB and the Andruk Alliance. Blood's Disturbed Knight, contacted me in game when they first arrived with their Schooner and gloated "NINJA'ed!" after they looted our Kraken Corpse. I replied after we have slaughtered them and taken their ship, "NINJA'ed right back, thanks for the ship!", then again after we destroyed the second ship, "DOUBLE NINJA'ed, sorry for your loss, but I guess you didn't want those ships anyways". I received a reply of "Who brings 40 people to a Kraken hunt (Actually 31)" to which I replied, "A well prepared Guild". He then proceeded to call us a "Zerg" after they dispatched 2 ships to our 1 and are a member of the Mega-Zerg TCA. How fitting.

Stay tuned!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter