The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 06:12 PM

Forces of the KGB Navy and the Andruk Alliance boarded the HMS Shadowbane II for a Kraken hunting excursion. While fighting our second Kraken, a enemy schooner appeared (Blood). The Shadowbane II pounded the enemy ship then Alliance forces boarded her and TOOK THE SHIP! Another enemy ship appeared soon after. This was a sloop again from the Blood guild. Once again Alliance forces scored a quick victory, but before the sloop could be de-spawned, it was eaten by the Kraken.

This was a stunning victory for KGB and the Andruk Alliance. Blood's Disturbed Knight, contacted me in game when they first arrived with their Schooner and gloated "NINJA'ed!" after they looted our Kraken Corpse. I replied after we have slaughtered them and taken their ship, "NINJA'ed right back, thanks for the ship!", then again after we destroyed the second ship, "DOUBLE NINJA'ed, sorry for your loss, but I guess you didn't want those ships anyways". I received a reply of "Who brings 40 people to a Kraken hunt (Actually 31)" to which I replied, "A well prepared Guild". He then proceeded to call us a "Zerg" after they dispatched 2 ships to our 1 and are a member of the Mega-Zerg TCA. How fitting.

Stay tuned!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 07:43 PM
This was one of the most fun nights I have had yet! Lets keep em comin!
Originally Posted By: Valaria

Agreed!
Posted By: Mithus Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 07:48 PM
one victory is good, but two is awsome!!
Posted By: Darcor Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 07:54 PM
Hey Jet, bring those ships to Ruby, we havn't had a sea battle in awhile and its getting boring. Plus, you need to give your guys some shots at Undead if you want to give out some of those pizza's. smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 08:22 PM
I am sure you will find us coming for a visit.

Will be fun!
Posted By: Vyse Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 09:51 PM
Congrats guys! Sounds like a fun night, I am jealous!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/21/10 10:37 PM
it seems to me these days the number of people considered to be a zerg keeps shrinking and getting smaller all the time. Not only is the cry of zerg the excuse of all losers now a days but back in my day a zerg was 100+ now a days you show up with 25 and your considered a zerg, not only do people not know the meaning of the words they use but they repeat old insults that are tired and over used and do not apply. I say you earn more respect if you just say well played, but I guess punk little 13 year olds play these games now a days. If someone thinks 40 players is a zerg then they wouldn't last 2 seconds in a real crush
Awesome Job all. I came online (due to tornadoes in my town) as ya'll were finishing up. It was fun just to listen to the commotion going on.
Hope next time around to be able to be there, as does my wife.
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB NAVY & ALLIANCE SCORE BIG VICTORY - 01/22/10 12:32 AM
Originally Posted By: Valaria

popcorn popcorn popcorn
© The KGB Oracle