Generally, Jag and I do an elfshade group every single weekday during the daytime. Granted this week was a bit off due to the patch and everyone being fascinated with the chaos chests and getting house deeds and village control points.

It is understandable to be distracted with the new shiny things to see and do.

I know the elfshade grps I have run lately.. net about 1500 gold per person in the grp if we max it at 5 people and stay there for atleast 3.5 hours. then you also get the regs they drop. Then you have the possibility of keys, runestone, ect. Granted This estimate only works well If everyone that joins the grp stays till the end and never leaves in the middle and no one else joins mid run.

The last shade grp we did.. went well and many walked away with a lot of gold. We were there for 5+ hours.. but I had to split it a million ways between about 9 people due to people coming and going... It took about an hour to split it all. After that day I had to take a break for a day or so of shades/grps.. then of course RL got crazy lol.

anyways... This week will be kinda calm.. minus my usual crazy thursday with errands..

I will however be around for minimal time in the morning and very early afternoon on Fri. But At about 1 or 2pm CST on Fri I have to work on packing our van up. We are going camping for the weekend with NO pcs or laptops.. in fact no Internet. An annual family trip. great fun... drinking swimming, cooking out.. lots of funny drunken memories with family and a few close friends.

Don't be unhappy Rep. We will grp up very soon and have some fun.. hell maybe we will give them tempest gank squads a run for their money.

Hugz! see ya in game this week!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]