While I am not easily offended unless I am personally directly attacked (and maybe not even than) I hardly think it is fair to suggest the collective intelligence dropped because another group is in vent. Consider many of the conversations prior to them arriving about gay ass sex, cartoons, just plain silliness, and lord help us if a female finds it necessary to mention she is in the state of undress or has a boob or two, it would take a leap for us to take the intellectual high ground here.

Vent is a necessary and invaluable tactical tool but I would guess less than 5% of vent traffic has anything to do with tactics. While not offended I often don’t like to hear the babble of continues chatter and go to the afk channel as it makes no sense for me to listen to chatter when I want to hear the sounds around me in game, listening to other things while I play, or just not want to listen to others conversations especially if I am not in the city and I know I can not get help anyway.

I actually would like to see additional channels, one a quiet channel where we could go if available but we don’t want to listen to constant chatter of the main channels but don’t mind responding when necessary. Somebody could just drop down and mention they need help. The second social channel a vent equivalent to the Back Room forum, where you can chat and joke about gay ass sex, a 4 hour conversation about boobs, whatever.

As far as offending people here, we should treat each other with respect and not insult each other, but I don’t want thought police (who may be a child) deciding what is appropriate for me to say especially if it is about a third party. What if I am offended by interaction of unclean women, a women leaving the city unaccompanied by a man? What rule set are we going to enforce? If anyone Green KOS's me because they don’t like what I say or any reason out of anger they better hope I can never kill them under any circumstance because they will be my first target in every battle or any time I see their health low, afk, etc. from that point on.

Frankly I am more concerned about problems like getting dry looted by Green, that is what piss's me off.