I recently sent Cith an email to ask where he has been that we miss him. I got this as a reply, I thought most of you would like to know:

Nathaniel was recently in a severe car accident, he was driving home from work one late night when a man that was three times over his alcohol limit had hit Nathaniel. The man was driving on the wrong side of the road. The impact of the crash left Nathaniel in a very minor coma, his left lung had collapsed, his left leg was broken in 5 places and he had a few head injuries that had caused a very minor stroke.

He’s currently going through rehab and has mentioned KGB a few days back. The doctors will be releasing him within another week or two so I’m sure that you guys will see him soon.

I tried to log into the KGB "forums" as advised from nathan last week but wasn't able to write an email to you guys.

You can reach me through this email account if you have any other concerns or questions.

thanks

Sean.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]