The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valaria Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 09:48 PM
I recently sent Cith an email to ask where he has been that we miss him. I got this as a reply, I thought most of you would like to know:

Nathaniel was recently in a severe car accident, he was driving home from work one late night when a man that was three times over his alcohol limit had hit Nathaniel. The man was driving on the wrong side of the road. The impact of the crash left Nathaniel in a very minor coma, his left lung had collapsed, his left leg was broken in 5 places and he had a few head injuries that had caused a very minor stroke.

He’s currently going through rehab and has mentioned KGB a few days back. The doctors will be releasing him within another week or two so I’m sure that you guys will see him soon.

I tried to log into the KGB "forums" as advised from nathan last week but wasn't able to write an email to you guys.

You can reach me through this email account if you have any other concerns or questions.

thanks

Sean.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 09:55 PM
If anyone would like me to send an email on your behalf let me know.

Words of encouragement and prayers go a long way.
Posted By: Kay Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:04 PM
Whoa. Glad to see you're recovering Cith, keep pushin on! Can't wait to have ya back.
Oh man, that sounds horrible. I'm glad he survived, and that he's conscious. We'll have to have a welcome by celebration (a raid of some sort).

Let Cith know that we honored him by donating, in his name, the city of Andruk to a very needy guild.
Posted By: Swing Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:14 PM
Wish Cith all the best, he's a tough bloke in and out of game smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:28 PM
I would love to do something nice for him. A KGB Pizza is in order. Perhaps we can find out his address, and have the pizza place spell KGB in pepperoni.

Please get me an address and I will do this ASAP.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:30 PM
Y'all know what this means right....? He will be online a lot while he is recovering...woohoo GO CITH

My wife is a PT, lots of young hot PTs wink
Posted By: Derid Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:42 PM

Hope rehab goes well, and you get better ASAP Cith.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/08/09 10:43 PM
I would say Val that the posts that get listed here would make a awesome show of our concern and well wishes, perhaps after a few days, copy and paste it all or link it in your email.

Aside from all that, Cith we all know Andruk wouldn't have fallen had you been fighting, we'll keep the beer cold for ya bro, and give your ork some privacy to "do his business" Get well soon, we all miss you
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 01:06 AM
I'm on board with Jet's idea. I think all of us who can should donate some cash through the paypal link and put a note in there to let Jet know that the money is for Cith's get well soon gift.

Jet, I just sent ya some cash. Please use that to get something for Cith.

Get well soon Nate. We miss ya bro.
Posted By: Ithkrul Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 01:09 AM
I think this is a great idea, I hope you get well soon Cith.
Posted By: grover Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 01:10 AM
get back in game soon cith. hope you're doin alright man.

-pirate.
Posted By: Prism Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 01:11 AM
Cith,

Get well soon you are in our Prayers for a speedy recovery and that all goes well for you.
Stay tough man. Hope to see you soon.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 02:22 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I would love to do something nice for him. A KGB Pizza is in order. Perhaps we can find out his address, and have the pizza place spell KGB in pepperoni.

<--- this is awesome idea

Hope for a speedy recovery bro and glad your doing better!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 03:14 AM
get well soon bro.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/09/09 01:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I'm on board with Jet's idea. I think all of us who can should donate some cash through the paypal link and put a note in there to let Jet know that the money is for Cith's get well soon gift.

Jet, I just sent ya some cash. Please use that to get something for Cith.

Get well soon Nate. We miss ya bro.

You know that's a pretty good idea ....

Cash incoming hopefully by the weekend. Unfortunatly it takes a couple days for the transfer to post from my bank into my paypal account.

Even for a countrified redneck.
Glad to hear you're recovering. Get well soon, and come back and kick ass with us... down in Khosgar.
Posted By: Dalmar Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/10/09 12:43 AM
frown recover well man.

And I hate to be a douche but sue the shite out of him, I drink (alot) and I always can find a ride, thats bs.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Message from Cith's Family! Please Read! - 06/10/09 02:51 AM
Going to send off an email of all your wishes to him tomorrow morning.
Damn, just noticed that now - hope he pulls through.
© The KGB Oracle