Originally Posted By: Arkh
Quote:
13. you can't beat everyone.

This goes along with dying repeatedly but just so people understand that even if YOU fall KGB might still win. This is the most important variable of all.

And this :
Quote:
if under attack speak clearly, smoothly, and calmly. Explain and describe all that you can, give coordinates if possible, location, number, direction of enemies.


I hate to ear people saying something like that "Some pk killed me guyz !". I prefer a "2 CO at skellies beating me, I'm trying to parry but almost out of stam. I'm dead. They're going north."


Another thing which happened yesterday I think : PKs attacked someone, we tried to respond but as everyone was rushing no one took the time to make a group and invite people. Dead ones or those who can't run instantly should be in charge of that, and only one must step in to do that, saying it in vent.


i know what grp you are talking about arkh. I know you are not singling me out or anything. But i did try to invite many that were rushing to help. I just have this problem of remembering the spelling for every member's name and ally's name. I think we need to get back in the habit of putting a 1 in clan or alliance to get invites. it helps speed the process up a ton on these fast paced rushes to battle.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]