just need 25lm to do this.

This is a pretty nice idea, I think once I get a little bit more sulfur, and I get LM past 60 or so once it takes insufferably long to level, I'll switch from Taco Salad's run/vigor/fortitude/sprint/rest/manamissle/lesser heal macro to this one. For now though, I'm still getting good enough gains in all those other skills that I want to stick with this macro a little bit longer.

What do you guys think, should I get 100 lesser magic (and the level 100 snare) first, or should I get elemental magic first? I feel like I should get 100 LM so I have a powerful naked spell, and to buy me a little more time to get the reagents I'll need to farm through greater magic and through elemental.

Also, does anyone have an idea of what each tree is like? I hear you can only train 2 elemental trees, and they can't be polar opposites (e.g. fire and water).

I hear a lot of the spells are almost identical, but I've also heard that for example Witchraft is curses, Chanting is buffs, Arcane is Heals (think Holy priests), etc. Anyone have an idea what the point of air, fire, water, and earth are?


BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]