Quote:


I think they'll end up following in Eve's footsteps which is cool wit me as I haven't had any ping/fps issues.




One sandbox to play in would make it more interesting for sure. Syloc has been pulling 100ish to 300's ping times and I am pulling about the same thing recently Both on the west coast, and at the end of US prime time. If the server is located in Western Europe I would expect East Coasters to be pulling mid to low double digit ping times at optimum.

The question is I guess is if Ping times and server latency going to play a huge part in Crowd control, Avatar warping, and Frames Per Second. As well, just how many toons is it going to take going full out on a city siege before it becomes a slide show for most people.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!