I was always a proponent of taking a mainland city, so that's a-ok in my book, however, as long as we have the infrastructure in place to support it. Sure, we might have a hundred people at launch, but it is also possible that we'll only have 20 for the land rush. (first day) Members like Donk and Rallic were busting their ass to figure out the city building, but as we soon discovered, farming on the island is hard ... and without corpse tanking, is impossible.

I have my reservations about SF. Hopefully, it's not just TSB renamed, because as good as those players are, their insistance on being uber small hurt us more than it helped us ... and lots of times we depended on allies wayy too much, and got wiped when we pissed off the wrong guild. (They had Uber templates though, ahh Warrior Vamps Xbow group 4tw)

As for splitting the guild, not a bad idea, but it doesn't take away the fact that it will take 30 minutes MIN, to run back, even if you are crossed tagged, so there's no real point to make two tags. Just claim both and tag at different areas. Bind limits only limit how many physical people bind, not how many are in guild. (unless i'm mistaken) We should NOT depend on recall runes, since the devs have already stated they will not be common.

Last edited by Syloc; 02/17/09 01:50 AM.