I remember reading something about them talking about ships and ships would be needed to cross the oceans. And i believe swimming uses stamina so i have a feeling that it might be more difficult to swim long distances than people think.
ie: u can swim for 10mins then u start to take health damage from the no stamina and end up drowning hehe that would be cool. or you swim and just start swimming at 1/4 the speed once ur stamina is gone and the trip could take forever. heh id liek to see something to restrict swimmers and who knows how safe it might be hehe it could be just treacherous maybe mobs are alot tougher and u cant really get away from them in the water. hehe thatd be cool everquest ring a bell?

Signus
Community Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead
Increasingly large and powerful seamonsters. That's what I've heard. To the point where they one hit you boat I'm assuming so you can never reach the edge. They have made it really large out there to prepare for expansions.

This is true. Storms and seamonsters reach such a density that you die before you reach the end of the world.

Last edited by Lorddarka; 01/19/09 04:43 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]