Quote:


PS3 is not just the worlds most expensive failboat of a console (without B/C, with at least you had games + MGS4 + media center) - it is INTENTIONALLY the console worlds most expensive failboat.

Add on the the comments in this link, the fact that the fees and royalties sony charges developers are astronomical, and you understand why sony will be going the way of Sega before long. Which is very sad...

And no I dont own a xbox, except for ps2 jrpgs I play games on my PC, because PC > all ^_^

http://www.dailytech.com/PlayStation+3+i...rticle14010.htm




Man...Derid...

Didn't we have a conversation about the PS3 in vent?

My PS3 has about 98% hardware-emulated backwards compatibility. Only setback was that it had a 60gig HDD which honestly isn't that big if you like to install your games. No problem - I ordered a 320gig seagate laptop HDD from Newegg that has the same exact RPMs as the original one - 5400 I believe. Problem solved, plus the 4 USB slots, and Micro-SD slots, etc etc that my PS3 boasts. Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I like watching Blu Ray & DVD movies plus play games on the same system - saves a lot of clutter. PS3 is hardly a fail IMO: it gives me far more options than the 360 or Wii, and has controllers that I actually like to use (HATE the 360 style controllers).

All in all this argument is really about personal preference - but don't attack a console saying that it doesn't have B/C when it does. Yes, not all of them do, but a good number of them do.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]