I have Persona 4, havent started it in depth yet because I have been playing Persona 3 FES.. which is totally awesome.

I want Valkyria Chronicles, almost bought a PS3 for one.. until I realized that the price had gone up. ( 400$ bought you PS3 + MGS4 , and even xtra controller at some shops back in august - now 400$ gets you a stripped-down console + one controller)

Which made me sad panda, and irritated at Sony for being such a failure as a company - they have abondoned all the principles that made PSX so great. ( Cheap, easy to make games for. PSX got all the good games, because developers were tired of being punked around and extorted by Nintendo)

PS2 was a bit less friendly, but still good enough, and sold well enough.... PS3... sure, decent hardware. Decent hardware, shitty company supporting it =X

Valk Chronicles selling poorly , and FF13 being delayed at least a year for US launch are the writing on the wall for Sony.