Quote:

If you go to www.betaleaks.com and look under the darkfall leaks forum, you will see they do have a confirmed beta leaker who has been doing his best to try and answer lots of questions, you will have to register to see the leak forum, the regular darkfall forum you can view as a guest.. I have read through the whole thread and the results are promising to me, save for the fact that they have so much stuff turned off. The leaker has been doing well in answering questions and put forth alot of info considering people where nearly 100% in the dark before.




Or he could be some guy that is doing his best to discredit the game to help lay the foundation to promote the game his employers are going to release in direct competetion.

What I'm saying is he could be schlepping for a rival company. There is an industry out there that does nothing but troll forums and post like they have an inside track to promote or discredit products. These people become active participants in various gaming groups just for that purpose.

Why would someone risk a beta slot that doesn't seem easy to come by just to tell people a game isn't ready?

I'm not a fanboi, I frankly have no preference for DFO over any other game. I just want to game with everyone else, if the game is DFO, I'll play DFO. I'm just trying to throw a word of caution in here.