I am going to send out another General call to arms to all members on 1/5/2009. I would ask that you contact any fringe members and let them know we are going for full participation on the 1/22/2009 launch.

I am also going to start some informal VENT meetings on Fridays starting 1/9 to launch. All are welcome to come and discuss ideas and plans.

I plan to start to meet with DFO leadership also to begin organizing and getting ready.

This is the big one folks! Lets all hope for the best.

You can help be rounding up any of your gaming friends, getting them in and involved.

To be honest, even if we have a 80 to 100 member start, we are not going to be able to compete with some of the larger alliances that have been forming. We are going to be more like a fringe guerilla group at first, and will do the best we can to bolster our numbers and build a home.

The European launch will be a sandbox for us until the North American servers launch. At that time, we will all move to a single server, and hopefully have a great head start.

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter