The Brave One WAS indeed very good. 3:10 to Yuma's trailers don't impress me much, what's the general plot?

Yeah, I Am Legend looks awesome, apparently it's a reversal of the whole Vampire-Human relationship (some virus makes everyone but him Vampires, and he goes around killing them during the day while they sleep. He become a legend like Vampires are to us.) Or something to that extent.

I want to see Kevin Bacon's new one... Death Wish or whatever... if Death Wish is the old movie series (Charles Bronson?) then I'm confusing the two because I hear the Kevin Bacon one is the same idea as that movie series.

The Mist looks insane, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Shawshank and the Green Mile are two of my favorite films.

Beowulf has an all-star cast, and its story is epic I hear, but it looks so cheesy (looks like a video game in a lot of scenes.) I'll watch it though.

As for Iron-Man... I don't know, he was a badass comic-book hero, but I wonder if the movie will actually deliver. In other words, will it be a Spiderman or a Hulk?

I also really want to see American Gangster, and We Own the Night (even though I hate Eva Mendez with a bloody passion.)

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]