Sup guys.

So I've decided to jump into DF with you guys. Whats happening on the beta front? Any dates? I know, I know read the threads. Just flame me and answer the question ok?

Looking forward to kicking ass with you guys.

I hope we can get some of those old SB crew to join up as well. Im also really looking forward to meeting some of the newer KGB members. I'd love for nothing else but for us to hit DF hard with a nice force of people. We proved in SB that we can kick ass, but I still hear our old enemies dissing us on the boards. Its time we shut them up for good and DF seems to be the place to do it.

Who's with me?

KGB4LYFE.

Edit: Btw Elph, Jet. What do you guys think about moving the Darkfall forum to the top of the faction sites? It will be the main KGB faction once the game comes out, so we want to attract as many players to the game as possible:)

Last edited by Binbs; 01/30/07 03:14 AM.