I think the reason that Jet made this front page news is it is something that bothers him I would think. Since the dawn of KGB there has always been some guild, group, clan, whatever you want to call it that accuse KGB of Zerging, Ganking and generally playing like assholes. What most other guilds don't get and don't realize is that KGB is not JUST a guild. We are a tightly knit batch that makes sure to learn the best way to beat our enemies. We are constantly accused on Hybrid of "ganking" reds. Even when the numbers are even or stacked against us, we didn't "play fair" and it is because they lost. People in general hate to lose. They will piss, moan and whine about why it wasn't their fault they lost or died. We have rolled through Vesper many a night over the past couple of weeks with 3 or 4 of us, sometimes more but most often it is a core group that does Vesper fighting. But if you talk to the people we fight the most there ( guild DOC) they will tell you, while the 4 of us are standing there mind you, that we ran through with a 10 person gank squad and didn't fight fair blah blah blah. And it is because they can't seem to get down the technique. We have run in there 8 against 4 and still come out victorious in the end, yeah they would drop one of us but then we would drop 2 or 3 of them. It has always been this way. I remember people saying Nibs hacked when he got good at PvP, and that he cheated by having blue healers or that one of the other KGB around him had attacked too. It was nothing more then whining.

I have been in gank squad guilds, I was red for a LONG LONG time before coming to KGB. And KGB isn't one of them. They just have the formula right is all. And another thing that has to be realized is that we are one of the only guilds out there that has been around and active this long. Look at the guilds we fought along with in UO. Very few of them remain and only 1 I know of is still playing OSI shards but thier boards are dead, their community has become a ghost town. They get on, get as many people they can together, go literally gank squad through the dungeons and towns that they can and go back and log off. We are not like that folks.

KGB is my family, no matter how long I have disappeared in the past I am welcome back with open arms by most everyone. I have taken pride in wearing the tag in EVERY game I have played with or without other KGB members there. My clan names in CS were ALWAYS [clan name]Winter[KGB]. I have a feirce loyalty to KGB and everyone in it and if I think someone is doing something against the guild I will let it be known. I don't apoligize for my protectiveness. KGB is loved and hated for its longevity, its reputation as a long standing guild and its loyalty to its members. If I have to die 15 times in one night in a game in defense of KGB I do it. Because no matter what has gone on in our lives, there has always been one "brother or sister" to talk to about it, and a shoulder to cry on, and when you kill a bunch of reds in UO there used to be pizza LOL. I joined KGB around 99. I have seen some good people come and go, some great people come and go and some people go that never should have come in the first place we found out in the end. But with every new game we grow, hell even without new games we grow. There is not a night that goes by that I don't get at least 1 person that says "Hey is that the KGB from...(insert game name here)?" We are known throughout the gaming communities, and I would say 85% of it is in a good way. That makes me proud.

This letter Jetstar got was meant to insult us, not invite us. And I take that as an insult. He said "Don't send children here" well I say anyone that begins an "invitation" with "you guys are the zerg kings" basically are children. If you can't take the heat and intensity with which KGB plays their games then don't play. We are here to enjoy ourselves, play the game to the best of our abilities and most the time even win. All of us know that in RL and in game when we fall there is always someone HERE that can help us back up and back us up when nessisary.

I love you guys/gals. No matter where I have been or what I have been doing KGB has always been there in one way or another. I am proud to hold the KGB title and wear it with honor. I hold no other guild above my own. And I really need to quit posting after taking Tylenol Cold Nighttime cuz it gets long and drawn out LOL

This guy that sent this letter, he can kiss my KGB ass.


[Linked Image from i16.tinypic.com]