Quote:


I'll pick something to test once beta starts.

Honestly until the real numbers start coming out, any speculation is useless. Some people have things they play simply because they like them, like Crim and his Hallys which is cool but for alot of us its impossible to say untill we get a better idea of game mechanics/balance.

The bigger issues to me are which organizational and structural in nature, whether/how/how much to recruit, etc.




I have a different name associated with the theme of the character I'm playing. It worked great for Shadowbane. I hate using the same name for different classes, it totally disassociates the name with the role. I'll play a variety and have them in different areas for whatever advantage is necessary for battle. You'll never see Crim weilding a Two handed axe, no matter what the advantage. If that was the sole way to win in Melee, for instance, I'd probably create a character named Wrothic. That's just how I roll.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]