Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Are you prepared to swear that before an alter of Hillary and perform deeds like the ones I've seen even in my own town where Demos (these are honest hard working ADULTS) running around pulling up and stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump signs with spray pain, nail polish, and glitter, Kicking over Trump supporter trash cans, and committing various acts of vandalism? These are your people? These are the self professed tolerant left? These are the well educated, logical and sensible people of this great nation? The All inclusive politically correct, fair, balanced, non radicals? Those seeking Justice, equality, and freedoms? So no matter that those freedoms are denied those not in line with their thinking.

I'll let all of the news since this post speak for me. I could link the incidents of racist overtones in my own town by Trump supporters and trust me, they are far worse than stealing yard signs.

Since the Oracle is forever, I am looking forward to seeing if you Trumpers regret what happened last Tuesday.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter