ATTENTION ALL ACTIVE BDO FACTION MEMBERS

Originally Posted By: Section 5: Faction Creation and Maintaining Office

Clause 3: Every 60 days, the (GM10) High King / High Queen or (GM5) King / Queen, with the support of Federal Officers, would hold a vote of confidence (1st of every other month). Citizens involved in a specific faction would be required to vote for or against confidence in the current Faction leadership. A Citizen should not vote regarding factions they are NOT involved in. Majority rules. If the current High Chancellor is approved by the membership, then they and their cabinet would remain in office, if voted against, the (GM10) High King / High Queen or (GM5) King / Queen would appoint a new High Chancellor.

It is your duty as a member of the BDO faction to provide a vote of confidence for your High Chancellor. Please review and vote.

Thank you for your attention.

ACTIVE FACTION MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE

High Chancellor Taxman - Vote of confidence
single choice
I approve High Chancellor Taxman for another 60 Term as High Chancellor of the BDO Faction (92%, 11 Votes)
I DO NOT approve High Chancellor Taxman for another 60 Term as High Chancellor of the BDO Faction (0%, 0 Votes)
I wish to abstain (8%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 12
Voting on this poll ends: 11/05/16 04:50 PM
Last edited by Taxman; 11/02/16 06:55 PM. Reason: CDO -> BDO

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter