The KGB Oracle
ATTENTION ALL ACTIVE BDO FACTION MEMBERS

Originally Posted By: Section 5: Faction Creation and Maintaining Office

Clause 3: Every 60 days, the (GM10) High King / High Queen or (GM5) King / Queen, with the support of Federal Officers, would hold a vote of confidence (1st of every other month). Citizens involved in a specific faction would be required to vote for or against confidence in the current Faction leadership. A Citizen should not vote regarding factions they are NOT involved in. Majority rules. If the current High Chancellor is approved by the membership, then they and their cabinet would remain in office, if voted against, the (GM10) High King / High Queen or (GM5) King / Queen would appoint a new High Chancellor.

It is your duty as a member of the BDO faction to provide a vote of confidence for your High Chancellor. Please review and vote.

Thank you for your attention.

ACTIVE FACTION MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE

Tax, please send noodz of girlfriend for positive votes ;-)
Originally Posted By: JetStar

I am Taxman, and approve this message! [yes]

As I cannot vote for this myself - I'll sit by and ... {popcorn}

Who's girlfriend?
Owain,

I don't have a girlfriend - so you didn't miss anything! :-)
I know, which is why I asked if it could be anyone's girlfriend. Do you have any naked pictures of someone else's girlfriend?
Originally Posted By: Owain
I know, which is why I asked if it could be anyone's girlfriend. Do you have any naked pictures of someone else's girlfriend?

Unfortunately, no... but there are some supah-cute galz here on Oahu, that's for sure!! However, there are also some MASSIVE gold-diggers; so definitely dating is like walking through an active minefield.

[stars]
Originally Posted By: Taxman

Unfortunately, no... but there are some supah-cute galz here on Oahu, that's for sure!! However, there are also some MASSIVE gold-diggers; so definitely dating is like walking through an active minefield.

[stars]

Just take noodz and dump them.
Originally Posted By: Taxman

[stars]

Just take noodz and dump them.

One-up the Gold-Diggers by being a Noodz-Digger.
© The KGB Oracle