I'm torn on the subject, so I've been reluctant to post.

On the one hand, I would hate to see additional guild bleeding occur - especially after hearing about what happened prior to my joining up with the BDO crew.

On the other hand, I would hate to see someone have to choose between being miserable and/or quitting a game vs. losing their knighthood over not being happy in a game which they are trying to still enjoy. I, personally, don't envision a combination of playing the game outside of KGB = being happy, but that's just me. Everyone has different goals, and a different sense of enjoyment. Ultimately, at the end of the day, this is a game - games are things that we play to have fun.

Unfortunately, we seem to be having a tough time finding games that meet the majority of the members criteria of "fun" these days. I apologize that I have no constructive suggestions to offer toward the goal of making the increasingly-discriminating populaces' interest and fun levels align with ANY current game.

I'm, personally, happy with the current BDO crew - but I greatly prefer a smaller, close-knit crew to the heavily-recruiting/revolving-door membership scenarios such as some of the previous games that I've been a part of. It would be great to have some additional members join in on the fun, but shy of the Naval Battle additions, I'm not certain what will sway other people's interest/disinterest.

According to the date on Jet's post, the faction closed on "09/04/2016". It's now 10/18 - it wouldn't hurt to revisit what was accomplished by closing the faction, what didn't pan out, how the participating members feel about the current faction, and what needs to be done going forward.

- Wildcard / Tiernan