Just my 2cents here and IMO.

We have picked up a few KGB members, unfortunately not as many as I had hoped we would. We currently have 36 players on the roster; 6 of which are conscripts. If we could get 30+ people actively fielded/playing - we could certainly have more PVP fun; not sure if that would fall on your "days off" however.

Regarding your play-times, certainly it is a challenge to find active players on 2 days a week (during day time) - but our membership does have stronger numbers on Fri-Sun, likely due to work schedules. Certainly a lot more than 5-6 of the "same people" on the weekend that you are referring to. There IS a push to expand the guild - but that isn't the responsibility for one or two people to do; it is everyone. Have you done any active recruiting, if not.. what's your excuse?

I do admit - BDO is getting a bit depressing; all we see are folks still clinging onto Arche Age and looking forward with dreamy eyes to "games of the future". Why we don't have more solid representation from our KGB brothers/sisters.... I dunno, certainly seems like a problem of KGB itself - not the fact that the BDO faction is "closed".

BDO has a lot of great things IN it right now; ocean combat coming, and other things that folks are waiting for. No reason they couldn't START and begin getting gear leveled/etc - but for apparently their own reasons, they either sit on the sidelines or keep dreaming about other games. To be honest; it seems if KGB members put more time and effort into actually playing a game TOGETHER instead of continually flip/flopping between possible titles (then calling them "crap" and moving on) - we might have the ability to represent in a game. Certainly EVERY game doesn't appeal to everyone; or have EVERY feature that people want or look for in a game. Doesn't mean they are all "CRAP" either.

Regarding progressing - not to get into a "penis" competition.. but you aren't the only one with gear, nor the only one working on gear/leveling. We have a lot of Knights working hard on their gear - so what you are saying there is more than unfounded - but rather insulting to them. What are you looking for, or is the reason you want the faction declared open is that you have already found somewhere else that you want to spend your 2 days a week playing?

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers