Thought I'd say a quick 'Hello' and 'Thanks' for the raid invite the other day!

I'm relatively new to the game (I've seen it many times, but only started playing a few weeks back), but I think I'm hooked.

I had a great time and even got to heal some people (OK, truly Kbia and others had it all under control, but my whopping 457 healing power got a workout during morpheus, helping keep some folks alive) ...

The best part was not just getting to practice some healing, but also seeing how organized the raid was - and the opportunity to see and do things I'd not be able to otherwise.

FYI - My cousin (Garrett from TheOlderGamers) gave me this account a few weeks ago to try the game with, so like I said - I'm fairly new, even though I've got this level 55 (in all skill trees) toon. I've also got an alt (Lv25 or so now) that I'm leveling through the storyline for a little more experience. I went Abolisher with the alt, but I'm playing around with different skills trees/styles for some versatility and fun.

So far I love it all. Garrett is actually looking at getting out of the game - so between his son and myself, we'll likely end up splitting his stuff. Having land, housing, etc. to use already is a real bonus :)

Looking forward to spending some more time with y'all and would love to earn a guild invite! Thanks again!

- Erinaya (Lv55 Cleric)
- Cheesetoast (Lv25 Abolisher)