Nah, it would probably be wise to plan that ahead of time, since we don't want to run around unorganized wasting precious time in the beginning of beta because we didn't decide now.

They said that All Race All Class guilds are possible, but will be more difficult to manage (your city is going to have to be unguarded for example since one allignment's guards will KOS half your guild or so I've heard,) so I'd suggest sticking to one alignment. I don't think that there is an issue with multiple races or classes, so long as you're on the same side of the battle.

If we decide to be the dark-elves, we'd all have to be dark-elves since they are KOS to everyone (maybe unfriendly or neutral towards the Wolves/Orcs)

Other than them we can be Wolf/Orc or Humans/Elves/Dwarves.

Following that general theme of us usually playing as "the good guys" I'd rather play as Human/Elves/Dwarves, but I guess I'm biased since I also want to be a Wizard and Elves will probably have an advantage in that department. Also, who wants to look at the back of an orc all day? :P


BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]