Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
However, I am 100% for it as well, so it is a unanimous alliance decision.
Since when did decisions of this type become the "sole" perview of one person. It is NOT just "your" decision. You have done a great job with this faction, but this goes over this is not the first time we have followed this path, and this is going over the line.

Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Anyone who has an issue working with them is free to not show up to events;
So anyone with an issue has to forgo the benefits of being at the events due to a decision they did not make, in the interest of? This is completely unacceptable. NO ALLIANCE COMES BEFORE A SINGLE KGB MEMBER.

As noted, I think Romeo has done a fantastic job with the faction in AA. But this is not the first guild move that has been made without any communication or discussion, perhaps other than the very small cadre of close knit "officers", and perhaps that is more of a pain than it's worth as we are spread out like crazy, but bottom line remains the same, this is not a single persons decision, and no alliance decision should come before the consideration of KGB members.

Vuldan, as High Chancellor, I have every right to enter the guild into alliances with or without discussing it with membership; you of all people, being around so long should know this. It is "MY" decision as to whom we ally with, whether or not you support it you will adhere to the policy set in place. KGB is not a democracy and never has been.

As for the events, the alliance does come first, because without the alliance there are no events. So rather than punish an entire guild (KGB) for 4 - 5 members being upset with a NAP by leaving the alliance, we will maintain our alliance and accept the new group of people in it. Again if you have any problem with it, you are more than welcome to come discuss; however, you will adhere to the policy set in place.

As for Tasorins comment; he is correct, Rebellion will not last forever, let alone a long time and we will take advantage of their help for as long as it benefits us. Allied for events; NAP'd outside of them.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]