Quote:

Oh, I forgot to mention about the PS3... My friends and I were looking for a display set up for it because none of us bothered to pick one up. We went down to Best Buy and their display had crashed, so we drove down the road to EB Games. We had a chance to play there, but didn't stick around for long. We played the game that was already loaded, then switched to some motocross demo that froze up for a moment while it was loading and turned out disappointingly pixelated after it had loaded, not something I'm looking for on an HDTV (as if I could afford one like they had set up for the display, lol).





Actually, from what I have seen so far about 50% of the PS3 displays I have seen are crashed/non-functional. That doesn't look very good.

And speaking of wii.... weeeeeeee!


Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers