Heya Guys, just got back from a weekend away, before I left, the Csky guys and I did a huge trade pack run (huge by our standards) We had 4 guys running it, 3 guys making the packs and transferring them to halcyona beach then I was personally dropping them off by cart at Selenian's house and rinsing and repeating until we had 12 packs there.

Then I logged off for an hour and half to do real life stuff, and was back on transporting the packs to gwen with Tripwire who also had a farm cart. However, I saw Vuldan's packs were on the back side and around the house where as I purposely put our packs (as I always do, hopefully Selenian and Donk can attest to this) in the side of the river and slightly around the corner, but as I was coordinating the run, there was no way we picked Vuldans packs up

Just a suggestion, but as we have alot of people doing these runs, it might be a good idea to have a standing rule that the trade packs are only left at Selenians house for a maximum of say 4 hours before they are moved on.