I hit 50 today (solo I might add, fire bubbling all fucking day) and was promptly summoned to respec to full heals for GHA. Even with cloth and hasla quest greatclub, I was only an okay healer. Part of this is my lack of practice with it but it also seems like auramancy or songcraft or something else is required to be a great primary heal. Assassin build is actually not that bad for what I was intending: group pvp utility, off heal, medium dps. It's pretty trash in 1v1s though and not so great even respeccd as a full heal that's starting to get to me.

I ranked up Witchcraft and Vitalism fully, Shadowplay is in the high 40s but I don't intend to really use it outside of utility. Sorcery is around 30.

I am thinking my next move is Shroudmaster (witch/occult/shadow) or maybe Dagggerspell (witch/sorc/shadow) and start doing some arenas. So far all my gear is cloth/staff and I finished my equipment quests, so I am hesitant to approach anything that requires a change in that area. I need a lot more focused pvp practice. As is the point of this thread, I would accept any advice about this choice and specific builds.

[Linked Image]