As I get closer to 50 I am learning and refining my ideas about this class. Witchcraft is much more of a damage dealer than I originally thought it was, so I have been focusing on cloth gear and staff for magic damage. The long cooldowns on witchcraft let me rely on a couple of fast combos in shadowplay to finish off targets in melee. I've updated my build with what I think I should have at 50 in terms of skills.

http://arche-base.com/builds/21564-Taco_Assassin

Focus on Witchcraft and get the Augment Witchcraft passive to reduce cooldowns, Vitalism's direct heals and AOE. When 55 opens up I would get Defiance and the Witchcraft fiend. I am not sold on Lassitude and Purge but I need to put the points in for Augment and I'm not sure which would be better replacements so any specific advice here is welcome. Purge does combo with Shadowsmite and the silence might be useful in pvp, but I have no idea how well that would work.

I figure in groups I can use 2H greatclub and solo I would use staff. I would focus eq on intelligence and then spirit and strength. I will probably rank up Sorcery to swap out with Vitalism as necessary eventually.

Last edited by rhaikh; 09/25/14 12:46 AM.

[Linked Image]