I agree. CR wants what he wants, and he isn't making the GSGE, he is enriching himself by the vehicle which is his project and has been his MO since way back in the early days.

The crux of the problem is that the unwashed masses that the PR machine is listening to is the most vocal bunch of terribads. They want stupid shit like physically having to unload your cargo and working toilets rather than a game that has the best physics engine, hit detection, net code and server management while looking amazingly luscious and dense, all while being a bullet proof rock solid client that doesn't crap all over our rigs.

This is where the people around CR come into play and why Sandi and Ben suck in my book because this is the type of shit they want, not what the paying consumer wants the originally funded this title before the unwashed late comers showed up and demanded a completely different game.

This is why SC doesn't get another red cent of my money until we have a live title that is so amazing, why wouldn't you throw money at it because you are going to be playing it for the next long term fordable future.

Bottom line. RSI (Sandi) got our money early on. They know we aren't giving them in large part any more money after we spend a wad on it, so they are pushing the game the new crowd wants to get there money.

Let's see them actually start delivering on all the promises.

That above statement in verbatium got me a 3 day ban. Not allowed to ask for completion of paid for content or question his Holiness, Mr. Roberts.

Can't wait to absolutely shit all over these kids once the live pew-pew starts.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!