Here is the thing. I don't want to spend 10 minuets lagging through my HangAr just to get next to a ship. It's all immersion I don't need or want. It also supports the micro transaction of the HangAr buggy. Want to travel faster between ships in your infinite HangAr, than give us 20.00 bucks for a digital bauble until we actually launch the game live and you can earn one with in-game credits (hopefully).

One thing that has turned me off to SC and the business side of RSI is they ultimate un-neccesary cash grab still going on when they have the funding in hand to deploy the title as promised and support it for the first year. I get trying to strike while the hype/iron is hot, but frankly Sandi and the rest of the business people at RSI stink like Drakiss after being rode hard and put away wet.

It's the prime reason I stopped following the game and stopped giving them any money at all. They got there pound of flesh and stack of cash. They don't listen to anyone who isn't a white knight or an immersion monkey. The continually shut out the crowd looking forward to the actual core of the game "SPACE COMBAT". We are the after thought not the core customer, once I realized they just wanted the PvP'rs money up front and didn't really want our commentary, I completely disengaged.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!