/rant

1 hour to get through 400 people in the queue this morning. Started at 7:30am PST. It's now 8:23am PST, 600 more to go. That's a 2 hour queue. When i get home from work, there's going to be a 5-6 hour queue.

I was hoping to login before work to harvest and logout... You know, actually vacate my spot in the game, so that someone else could login, say ... another guild member, maybe...

If we've got a 'few' people sitting in the character selection screen overnight and holding spots online, effectively ahead of the queue, i can only imagine how many others are. To all of you - thanks a bunch!.

Now smarten up and logout so others can get online to play the game we're all trying to enjoy. Holding your spot 24/7 is selfish and totally lame. Yeah I know, we're on the internet. I know that if you don't someone else probably will. Doesn't change what it is.

And before you go there - No, blaming Trion for their lack of resolution of server capacity issues is not a valid reason to exacerbate the problem by holding your spot in the game 24/7.

/rant