Because it was brought up to me. I want to address the entire Mercantile and Crafting regime. KGB will have a couple of Clan Farms set up to specifically funnel MATS for four or five core crafting disciplines that will provide Weapons, Armor, Siege Eqpt. and everything that come from Alchemy.

This does not mean we will not be supporting those of you who want to craft. It just means that the Clan Accounts will be focusing on Clan level Mats. Most of us will be seeking you crafters out for whatever it is we need that you make. You already know how that conversation goes. "Hey Hare, I need my Longbow upgraded, what mats do I need to get you. Tas, I need wood, iron, 3 shiney baubles and 2 flagons of beer!"

Individuals are free to focus on whatever crafting elements they please. There will be plenty of individuals growing raw MATS on there farms and making them available to the crafting base. This is why we all grouped up under a single Tag for the most part to make this as easy as possible. The crafting system is highly dependent on other crafting expertise. So I expect a lot of ad-hoc daisy chain crafting that is accomplished with simple communication.

Last edited by Tasorin; 09/11/14 08:45 AM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!