I agree.. I don't like many of the changes but I'm trying to work with what we have and the later fixes by Trion.

The issue I, and others have pointed out, Trion is just the publisher bringing it to the states so any big changes must get XL approval. Lets hope the crushing changes brought to Korea and loss of playerbase give them incentive to try and change things for the right. I'm hoping (hoping) XL will see the feedback from this patch release in alpha and remember what they had originally and it may make them allow a whole lot more changes than original. They are only losing more money by holding firm to what they have now so I'm hoping they see the light.

It is what it is and I'm trying to relearn a bunch of stuff and see what pans out. Those that haven't played for awhile may want to give it some time again to analyze the changes or at least wait until the upcoming Trion "fixes" and relearn before launch.

If they keep it as-is they are going to crush this before it even starts. Sad really.