Originally Posted By: Brommas
Originally Posted By: Grem
Yeah, I will be spending less time in Alpha. I will continue to do the weekly pvp outings if possible, gonna continue doing my farm and making money to get some gear etc.

Now that I am 50, I will be stepping back from the game a bit until its the final product.

Unfortunately I will be gone memorial day weekend. So it will be awhile before I can pvp with you guys again


Im basically in the same boat. Until we set some goals as a clan like trying to grab a piece of land etc, I will be spending less time in game until live.


^This

Pretty much enjoy experimenting in Alpha and dabble to get an idea of the meta. Run around with us on the usual weekend runs. Maybe we do some dungeons over the next weeks in addition to stack pvp.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!