Originally Posted By: Morlander
and if i recall u didnt wait to play it you talked mad shit about it every chance you got without ever trying it

I tried it during beta (how would I know about the UI otherwise) and after being asked to, I abstained to post negative comments about the game.

Originally Posted By: Morlander
u needed a log in and win game was how i remember it something that took no effort
remember? not one that you actually had to play to have a decent character

I like PvP, not farming a character in a PvP game.
If my not shitty FPS skills mean for you that it would be a log to win game for me, thanks for the compliment.

But I'm gonna reiterate my view: all PvP skills and power should be available the moment you login (like in good FPS). The farming and effort part should be only about resources to craft your gear and controlling land, building fortresses, destroying other people shit.
I want to be able to give any item I busted my ass for to a friend trying the game 5 years after release and he being able to use it right the moment he logs in. Not after 1 month of grinding a toon.
I think there would be more effort to get on top when a group of newbz can gang up on you, kill you, use your gear to ambush your friends more effectively than when you have the "I played 1 year so I win" button.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]