Quote:

Hey guys it's me Provoke DeMuerte. I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I remember you. I played with you guys back when shadowbane first came out about 3 years ago or so. My name was Provoke and I was a rogue thief. Anyways I was curious I know you guys are a big guild and have been around for ages. I was curious if you are going to play Dark Fall I just heard about it. I was wondering if it's possible I could join you for the beta. I also wouldn't mind getting your vent or TS info again and chatin with you guys. I haven't seen you forever. I hope some of you remember me otherwise this post is gonna sound pretty stupid. Pardon the grammer hehe. Hope to hear some feed back soon.




LOL, no worries Provoke, believe it or not but it's a pretty common occurance around here for us to get the "Hey you may not remember me but I played with KGB back in..."

We'll need all the quality people we can get for dark fall, even more so than Shadowbane it's going to be a true empire building game, which means we need a lot of people (or atleast a lot of sub guilds).

Help your odds of getting in the darkfall beta by signing up for an account on their message board. www.darkfallonline.com

KGB even has a registered guild tag on the forums so once you do your return vet app and are back in KGB fully you can ask Derid to add you to the clan list, this will help your odds of getting in DF beta even more! The Darkfall devs are gamers and they know the real guilds from the vapor ones... they plan to let in the organized ones first so that's good news for us. Hell back in 1997 when KGB started in UO we'd be one of the only "organized" guilds online for MMO's Nowadays we have some competition though, Darkfall is gonna be one hellofa war!

(Looks over at Heidi and hopes she's getting the smithy ready for full production of plate tunics and gorgets.)


"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record