Well after last night I am not much good anywhere. I had so much problems being in the same tile. I stayed at the stones and everything was great but the first time our group or the enemy group was close I would lock up for long periods of time.

So staying at the stones isn't going to work. The only option I really have is riding around patrolling as a scout and that doesn't sound like much fun to ride around listening to epic fights and getting rolled by groups coming to the siege...

Not much use in me paying for a game I can't partake in the main feature. I am going to continue to grind my prowess but I'm not very happy and will have a pretty hard decision to make come renewal time.

I submitted a ticket with dxdiag, ect.. Everyone who is having even the slightest problem please submit a ticket. Everyone who is running perfectly please submit a ticket, ask your friends in other guilds to submit tickets. Lets get everyone involved at Tug submitting tickets. Lets flood them with tickets until a majority of the people can participate.