Originally Posted By: sini
Or it could be that you don't understand limitations of the president's office? Derid, if Obama wanted you personally assassinated, he probably couldn't. He can't get such trivial thing accomplished, yet you do not hesitate to assign blame for all kinds of far-fetched plots to him.


No, I think there is quite a bit you do not understand however. Something you might want to try doing sometime is reading a few history books. You also might try reading what I actually wrote regarding chain of command. Like I said, the operator would actually have been Valerie Jarret.

Good to see you around again though, I was wondering how long it would take you to get over the shocks to you system seeing the bad behavior by govt actually being reported on for once in the MSM.


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)