I wanted to remind everyone that the strength of a guild like KGB is that we help those that need it when they ask. Last night while I was fishing and doing things around my house, I repeatedly saw a guild mate asking for someone to help him at the earth elementals. (I know it is easy to forget this spot as most of us have it completed) but he was killed several times there and wanted someone to help him drive off the 40k skirm that was making it impossible for him to get the 3k prowess he needed from finishing the last 34 earth's. Like everyone I was doing my own thing and so did not respond, finally this member was able to negotiate a peace with the skirm if he brought another player to the spawn so they would have 3 and the spawn would be faster. He then asked several times in clan chat for someone to help him by coming to be the third...

At times like this, some of us that have moved past this part of the game need to step up and help players out. If we want people to stay around, sometimes we have to give up some of our game time group and help those that are starting later or just more casual.

Thanks,