Magusto, what you are failing to say is that it was BETA and that we hardly had anyone playing because it was BETA. I know for at least the first week of game, Mor and Myself will be on probly pretty late. But generally You wont find me on past 1030pm cst because I have RL to contend with early in the morning due to a Mini person. Others have work.

Having allies gives everyone a chance to play with other "friendly" players, even when your own clan is not on and active due to time of day.

We will be trying to recruit more people for all kinds of time zones and play times. This will be up to those playing to assist with this, as I would have rare contact with those that only play Late night early morning for me.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]