So what about those times when several of us were playing for those days when you were absent. Nobody threw a tantrum about you being gone when those times some of us were active. If I don't see people online, I'll either still play anyway or I won't. I'm not going to bitch because nobody is playing the same time I am, this is a game I will treat it as such. My playing times aren't mandatory nor do I have set play times, none of us do. We play when we can, that's just the way it is.

There are those of us that have real life obligations. Playing at the same times as you probably isn't going to happen every time you login. Come launch I would be afraid to give numbers on those that will be playing. I would say the first week or two we will see a decent amount of KGB playing. After that I would say it's going to be sporadic when those that haven't played much beta if any beta at all will settle in to the game and know what they need to do.

I think if we can expect more of this when launch gets here and people aren't playing or not doing what you want to do, then do what you feel you need to do. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I have a problem with giving in to tantrums.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/11/13 08:55 PM.