Originally Posted By: Sethan
I am going to be lazy and just ask a few questions that may already be buried inside the 100+ threads already created. The game looks good I just need some convincing to jump into a monthly fee.

Do we have a rough head count on how many members are going to be playing this game?
20 to 30 estimated, possibly more.
Originally Posted By: Sethan

Who is going to be leading our faction? Who is second in charge and do we have officers picked out? I just want a general overview of the leadership structure that is in place.
Morlander is your High Chancellor/Leader, Jetstar, Wolfgang, Valaria, and a few others will be in a Officer/ Management type roll. We are working with the Federal KGB system, so no real difference, follow chain of command ect.
Originally Posted By: Sethan

Will there be a massive learning curve like Everquest for a newbie like myself?
Once you learn the UI it really is not hard to play. Slight learning curve at best. Usually after working with it for a few hours you get the hang of things.
Originally Posted By: Sethan

*not being an ass* What is this faction going to do to prevent it from ending up like our GW2 faction?
Morlander will not step away from game.. minus when he is at work. Generally at work Mon to Fri from 630am till around 5pm CST. Hours can change depending on work flow. He tends to play games for several years, especially when in a leadership role. I will be around when I can during the day and some evenings. I also will be a harvester crafter.. I make myself available via vent, googletalk, and the oracle. If i seem afk, Message me. I answer when i return. Leadership will be on top of things and will not let them slide by. If you feel there is something that is not being addressed. Tell leadership or PM me here on the oracle.

A meeting to discuss much of this will be on Monday Night, we are working out details for the time. Launch is Tuesday.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]