just made over 40 weapons yesterday check again
i will harvest this morning and make some axes as i ran out of iron yesterday and if i recall u use those
ironarmor is something imo people need to save iron for
the other stuff needed isnt a huge issue but the bulk of it the iron ingots is something people need to try to harvest themselves
if we have val and hiedi try to gear everyone we will never get anywhere on crafting other skills and val and hiedi will deffinitly feel taken advantage of.
they are here to help us not gear us
i know myself i spent about a week solid farming iron ore most went into grinding armor and weapons up and there was a lot of freebie armor and weapons from it but thats because we where grinding it and there was overflow.
i personally made up 4 suits of infernal for myself when that weekend was over and still have 2 left and that has been what i have been running on the entire beta 4 suits of infernal and 2 suits of full plate

im hitting iron now this morning to make up some axes armor we will figure out too just need more iron
you would be suprised how fast 1600 iron goes when making selentine and veliron weapons

edit
i made you a suit of dread with vel axe and greataxe its got yer name on the hbag in clan bank wolf

Last edited by Morlander; 04/07/13 10:05 AM. Reason: crafted armor for wolfgang