Originally Posted By: sini
Taxes are at historical lows, just because you want them even lower does not mean that they are not already low.

Healthcare is out of reach, anything above 5% uninsured is too much.

The only programs that keep people in poverty is reckless safety net slashing program of conservatives. Safety nets are cheaper than jail, and allow 2nd or 3d generation a shot of getting out of poverty.

No, you are suffering from right wing swamp fever. As a result you keep spewing obviously false statements that do not stand up to even most basic fact-checking.

Try Google. It is amazing technology. Type in following: "US Tax rates over past 50 years". "Social Spending and Poverty in Western Nations". "US health coverage rate".

Be careful, it might blow your mind.

Your a Progressive so any taxes not above 50% is to low.
Any opinion not in line with yours is autofail
Yes taxes are to high.
Yes the poor you keep taking about pay no payroll taxes.
Yes you are the reason for the swamp fever that kills the cure.
Yes you are completely ignorant of anything that is real.
Healthcare is accessible to anyone even the illegal immigrants.
Yes you don't understand that constant giving to people that do not have to do anything for it will not do anything to get on their own two feet.
Yes you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, I have seen and lived with it, I unlike you know what I am talking about.
The only thing that would blow my mind is if you said something productive.

Not only are you a progressive(what a fucking joke name, only social elitist would come up with that name)
you are living in a fascist wonderland dream state where all your social elitist fanboys pat you on the back with every idiotic idea you retell
from your Stalin playbook. Please go find a Central European town to burn your books
and pass new laws to destroy your followers as a test run for your evil plan to take over and destroy the known civilized world.
foil