darka you make all these judgments based on your very small time played and i assume not reading the beta forums
the guard towers are doing more dmg than they intended undoubtedly i dont think anyone would disagree that they will have to be turbo nerfd
no offence i could care less about that till they fix item persistance. so we can quit the wipes and make forward progress
which is their plan
as for city walls people can get over walls as well as drag their friends over the walls via skills.
as for content if you mean dungeons again i said same in your last post fix item persistance and alliances not working ect
deal with the pve bs after that.
this is a pvp game and for the most part the pvp and cities is the content.
sea towers resource monoliths again sorry fix item persistance dick with that shit after..
we arent here to play atm its a beta test
and its not your average sony/blizzard beta where they have a army of people to code
and it all works the first day
you played salem beta its the closest thing to a real beta i have played since the original df launch.
till now.
as for sieging if you played you would understand the issues atm the fact that alliances do not work friend or foe is similar to a guessing game and the fact that 5 of us are currently playing in beta should be a dead giveaway that we have no reason to siege anything
as well this really has no place in a post labeled
KGB DFUW FACTION AND STRAGEGY