You won't keep your character at launch. This is only beta, so there will be a character wipe. Beta is meant to play to workout all the bugs so they can fix it. This is why when you get in game you test everything that you can, this means PVE,PVP,Crafting, gathering anything that could have a bug.

For Instance I'm playing a warrior. Some of my skills that I use do not work while I'm in combat. If they do work it's very little of the time. Since it takes mana to use my conversion mana to stamina that means I drain mana. So if those other skills that I have do not come up I cannot use them because my mana is drained from the conversion. Which on a warrior is pretty stupid to have my skills mana based since a warriros mana pool is very small and gets used up by the conversion to stamina since warriors don't have a large stamina pool either. This is something they are going to have to look into.

Also, if you don't like losing your stuff because you crash and such you may not want to play beta. You will crash, some times you will lose everything in your inventory. You've been warned!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/24/12 09:16 PM.